Ramadan, the holy month of fasting and prayer, is the ideal time to express your appreciation to your Dubai customers and employees by sending meaningful gifts. However, because it is an auspicious occasion, company branding should be kept to a minimum.
This is the time when companies must realise they are not doing any public relations or sales for the brand. Your goal should be to appreciate your employees and clients.
So, to assist you, we will discuss the top 5 Ramadan corporate gift ideas in Dubai that will make a difference and leave a lasting impression. So first, let’s discuss some unique and superb ideas for ordering online in Dubai.
Ramadan corporate gift ideas in Dubai
Corporate gifts in Dubai during Ramadan have grown in popularity because gift-giving is one of the most important traditions in Ramadan. Ramadan is the ideal time for businesses to strengthen bonds with their business associates and employees by providing unique gifts. Here is a list of some exclusive gift ideas for Ramadan:
- Assorted Dates: One of the best Ramadan corporate gift ideas in Dubai is an assorted date bouquet or box. During Ramadan, dates are a popular dry fruit to consume. As a result, giving dates to your employees or clients in a personalized box will not only delight them but also demonstrate your concern for them and their families.
- Gift Hampers: The second option for Ramadan corporate gift ideas in Dubai is a gift hamper. These hampers can include everything from chocolate baskets to aromatic candles and lucky bamboo plants to bring good fortune and happiness into one’s life. The hamper can also be a mixed bag of various useful items put together so that they can enjoy them as they see fit during the holiday season.
- Ramadan Bookmarks: If your employees enjoy reading books, giving them Ramadan scripted bookmarks is the perfect gift. Bookmarks come in a variety of sizes and styles. Islamic calligraphy, Bismillah laminated papercut bookmarks, leather embossed Quran scripted bookmarks, and a variety of other options are available. You can buy them in bulk in a variety of colours.
- Festive Goodies Set: Give your employees a reason to sparkle, feel valued, and smile with one of the best Ramadan corporate gift ideas in Dubai: the Goodies hamper. This wonderful gift includes a handmade green lantern, a jute bag filled with dry fruits, and a golden rose. The goodie hamper is sure to make your employees and clients happy.
- Basket of Juices and Eatables: Show your appreciation for your employees with a gift basket of eatables and juice bottles. The juice and eatables basket contains packets of dry fruits such as almonds and cashews, as well as a bottle of sparkling juice, bateel mixed Arabia nuts, and bateel peach jam. If your company has a small number of employees, these Ramadan corporate gift ideas in Dubai are ideal.
The holy month of Ramadan is very important to the people of Dubai because it brings peace and happiness into every home. In Dubai, companies can choose from a variety of Ramadan corporate gift ideas to show appreciation to their employees and clients while also making the festival more special. Simply remember to incorporate the Ramadan and Eid themes into these gifts, and you will be good to go.
Ramadan is the perfect time to express your gratitude to those who are always by your side, as well as your appreciation, admiration, and gratitude to those who made your Ramadan memorable.
However, Ramadan brings with it the much-anticipated Eid celebrations, which are a time to celebrate and rejoice at the end of the holy month of Ramadan. And, to make these occasions memorable, gifts play an important role.
We hope this comprehensive guide helps you understand and locate the best corporate gift options for Ramadan.