It is one of the toughest selections when you need to pick the best-automated marketing platform for your business. The competition is getting higher and higher with advanced and innovative solutions. Before making this pivotal selection, the needs and requirements of your business should be clear. It is then easier to select the best pick according to your preferences.
Marketing is the driving force behind the sales. If the marketing foundation is strong, it will be a loy easier to go ahead and expand the business. One of the key components of digital marketing is email marketing. Email marketing aids in communicating effectively with customers in an interactive, easy, and smoother means. Also, the frequent updates and emails from the business build trust and ensure customers about the authenticity of your business.
When considering an automated marketing platform, it’s essential to weigh the options carefully. One popular platform is ActiveCampaign, known for its comprehensive features and capabilities. However, it’s prudent to explore ActiveCampaign alternatives to ensure the chosen platform aligns perfectly with your business needs and goals.
Challenges Associated With ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign is one of the prevalent picks when it comes to email marketing. It is not bound to email marketing, rather it is a complete package and can cater to many aspects. But there are many liabilities associated with it. Out of some, the most influential ones are the following.
- One of the biggest challenges of the campaign is its limited integrations. The boundary is quite narrow which may cause hindrances to the smooth and easily manageable workflow.
- It is often demanded by businesses to avail a platform that offers a variety of functionalities under one roof. But Activecompaign mainly focuses on email automation. It offers some side features but they are not up to standard.
- Cost is one vital aspect that businesses need to focus especially if they are in the initial stage of their journey. Although Activecompaign is not a costly pick if compared with the limited features it may sound expensive to many users.
- Dependability is paramount that either takes the trust of customers to the climax or drops it under the ground. It is observed that the Activecompaign system may lag with the competitors in speed and swiftness.
- If the business is new or in the mid-stage, the Activecampaign may be difficult to handle and manage as the interface is not simple to use which is a bit tricky.
If these liabilities match your requirements, you need to look for a better option that incorporates all your demands. HubSpot is one of the best picks in place of Activecampaign. Other than that, several other picks offer a variety of features including Mailchimp. Let’s have a brief look at how these two are best according to the suitability and nature of the business.
HubSpot as an Alternative to Activecampaign
Hubspot is a complete package that encloses CRM, marketing and sales, all from a single platform. The compact nature of the platform allows businesses to invest more but invest wisely. From managing the customers to managing the content, from marketing to sales, Hubspot offers versatile features to operate different domains efficiently. Not only for better marketing, but it also offers one of the best content management records. If these are your priorities, go for Hubspot without any second thought.
Mailchimp as an Alternative to Activecampaign
Mailchimp offers a reliable solution to email marketing, particularly when the target audience is huge. With the trust from the past 22 years, there is still a debate over the best pick between Activecampaign and Mailchimp. If you are in the initial stage and want to have an easy-to-use and easy-to-manage interface with a focus on email marketing over a huge audience, MailChimp is the perfect pick. But, deliverability is a critical consideration that can’t be left unnoticed. More than 25% of the emails if sent to a huge audience may go in the spam folder. It is one of the most influential factors that directly relate to trust and sales. In this regard, Activecampaign is better.
Activecampain, like other solutions, holds pros as well as cons. Any solution isn’t perfect but we need to make it perfect as per our business’s needs, requirements, scale, and scope. In order to check the compatibility, a thorough survey is mandatory. With complete facts and particulars, the choice will be a lot easier. Hubspot and MailChimp are two alternates that we looked at briefly but other than that there are many others including Sendinblue, Keap, Ontraport, and many others. If you want to expand your business, and boost sales, give the survey adequate time and choose with the help and guidance of professionals for optimal performance.
More Read On: Spero Magazine